Glasses are a cute accessory for some and a necessity for other people. Either way, a excellent pair can be very high priced.dress sale
I personally have been glasses-less for several years, relying on my contacts rather and applying an old pair of glasses with one of the arms missing at night. The reason? I didn't would like to need to shell out an insane quantity of cash (and I was also peeved by the truth that they claimed the broken manage was beyond repair').
My stubborn streak has lastly come to an end, nevertheless. The reason?Mother of the bride Dresses online BonLook.com, an e-boutique that sells prescription glasses and sunglasses at affordable rates (all styles are under $120!).
The founders of the website, like so many of us, couldn't recognize why glasses had been so obscenely high priced, occasionally costing as significantly as a new personal computer or trip to Vegas. As a result, they set out to bring the style and excellent of European eyewear to North America, successfully putting an end towards the myth that fashionable frames often price a fortune.
Another terrific thing about BonLook is they present a valuable and successful on the net shopping encounter. In addition to item shots, they present model shots and certain dimensions? so you understand how specifically the way to frames will sit on your face. For all those who cannot obtain unless they try, there's a virtual try-on app that enables you to practically test out the frames applying a photo or a webcam.
The styles on the website are all stylish, high-quality and cutting edgeprom gowns on sale . They're also very flattering-as I learned when I met using the founders and got to try on pretty much each and every style-so there is incredibly little space for error!
Of all the great specs, I rounded up my leading 5 favorites (I'm nevertheless trying to make a decision which ones to get but may perhaps end up obtaining several given the astounding rates!).
Bonnie & Clyde, $99. I absolutely love this minty green shade, it is extremely soft and subtle and looks terrific set against pretty much any complexion.
Avante Garde, $70.? The pop of purple makes these specs awesomely unexpected.
McQueen, $99. The marble print gives these frames a cool, artsy vibe.
Midnight Express, $129. A stunning style that is both subdued and statement-making.
Square One, $99. An 80s-inspired style that is nevertheless modern and fresh.
Head over to BonLook.com to browse the full selection!
- SABRINA ALEXIS
No comments:
Post a Comment